If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a creative individual who has good strong culinary basics. Enjoys being on the move in search of the next amazing dish.
- Report to the Executive Chef and Product Lead while generating new menus and recipes for Grain’s products
- Ensure that the menus and recipes generated are in line with Grain’s food philosophy, within food cost targets, and adheres to MUIS requirements
- Create, maintain and document the proper recipes and processes for food production
- Be part of food production to enforce quality control
- Observe market trends and source for new and interesting ingredients
- Actively monitor and review customer feedback to improve recipes accordingly
- Organise and run monthly customer feedback sessions
- Work and communicate effectively with the different functions/teams in Grain to execute and deliver on various projects in a timely manner
- Good all rounded experience from fine dining to production kitchen preferred
- Good understanding of more than 2 cuisines
- Strong culinary basics
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Ability and hunger to learn and adapt on the job
- C.M.S.M Culinary Mad Scientist Mentally
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Freedom to create
- Shape and build our food
- Competitive compensation package
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?