Biofourmis has been named as the "Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia" & awarded the "Most Promising Company in Singapore, Gold Award" at the TechBlazer awards in Singapore.
Biofourmis provides patients with affordable, effective health management solutions that personalizes and improves their experience and quality of care. Backed by leading Venture Capital firms including NSI Venture, Aviva Venture - the venture capital arm of leading global insurer, Aviva Plc and SpesNet, our approach has been embraced by leading partners like Mayo Clinic and SingHealth.purpose.
Using mobile technology and wearable biosensors, our AI-empowered health analytics platform, biovitals™, continuously personalizes the user experience to optimize engagement and predicts exacerbation, days in advance before a critical event. This dual-edged diagnostic precision and early intervention results in improved health outcomes, lowering the healthcare burden and costs.
● Research and development of algorithms to detect abnormal subtle changes in physiology using biosensor data in real-time.
● Research and develop algorithms to process raw sensor data, such as accelerometer, gyroscope, PPG and ECG.
● Research and development of algorithms to derive clinical derivative parameters from continuous biosensor data including building disease specific models for patient’s health deterioration.
● Design and architect the entire workflow of the algorithms that includes data inputs, outputs and database storage.
● Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintenance.
● Work with APP developer and backend engineers to deliver the product.
● Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated.
● Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields with strong statistical modelling and machine learning skills.
● Hands on experience with development of end-to-end data analytics solutions including data exploration/crawling, model building and performance evaluation.
● Proficient with programming in Python.
● Strong Programing in C/C++ is a plus.
● Knowledge in big data technologies including cloud computing/distributed computing and data visualization.
● Background in or exposure to healthcare data, sensor data, human physiology is a plus.
● Good publication records on novel algorithm development.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate between the two.