Biofourmis has been named as the "Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia" & awarded the "Most Promising Company in Singapore, Gold Award" at the TechBlazer awards in Singapore.
Biofourmis provides patients with affordable, effective health management solutions that personalizes and improves their experience and quality of care. Backed by leading Venture Capital firms including NSI Venture, Aviva Venture - the venture capital arm of leading global insurer, Aviva Plc and SpesNet, our approach has been embraced by leading partners like Mayo Clinic and SingHealth.purpose.
Using mobile technology and wearable biosensors, our AI-empowered health analytics platform, biovitals™, continuously personalizes the user experience to optimize engagement and predicts exacerbation, days in advance before a critical event. This dual-edged diagnostic precision and early intervention results in improved health outcomes, lowering the healthcare burden and costs.
Due to expansion plan, we are now looking for Data Scientists - Signal Processing
- Utilize strong coding skills to help in the development of signal processing and machine learning algorithms to analyse the physiological/biomedical data and derived with meaningful insights, mine existing biomedical signal and healthcare datasets to guide algorithm design and optimization.
- Master in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Possess 2 years' proven working experience in writing high-performance Python code especially on machine learning projects.
- Follows good software development practices like version control using git, bitbucket, or other similar tools.
- Experience in sophisticated editors like VIM or emacs is an advantageous.
- Familiar with bio-signals (ECG, PPG, and other types of biomedical/healthcare data).
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems with large, real-world datasets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player.