At a glance
Chope's Operations Executives ensure that everything goes smoothly at Chope. They ensure that our client restaurants get the most out of Chope's products by tailoring the system’s settings to the clients needs and delivering thorough hands-on training, and optimise system settings so clients get the most out of our products. They assist with user support and service recovery, and as a result, problem solving and an analytical mind are essential for excelling in this role.
About the role
- Conduct training for restaurant management and staff, and work to ensure a successful sale by addressing any concerns or doubts the client operations team might have
- Ensure system adoption by pre-empting client concerns and then advising clients on the range of solutions available
- Ensure that settings and information are up to date and current in order to accurately reflect the profile of our restaurant clients
- Respond to urgent client requests as and when necessary
- Constantly relay and generate feedback to the GM of Thailand regarding future product improvements
- Ensure that new restaurants are ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Take on additional projects and tasks at the discretion of the GM of Thailand, such as assisting with new market setup and deployments, product management, and content management.
Skills & experiences required
- Independent and pro-active mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Keen attention to detail with strong problem-solving ability; candidates able to pre-empt problems, identify root causes, then formulate and implement solutions with little prompting will be at a strong advantage
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, networks, and core computer peripherals (e.g. printers)
- Fluent English and Thai (both spoken and written) is a must; client training and interactions will occur predominantly in one of these two languages
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered:
- 1-2 years of IT support experience
- Intermediate HTML
- Experience in the use of back-end Content Management Systems
- Experience in the use of restaurant reservations/table management systems such as ResPak etc.
- Experience in conducting group-level trainings for a range of audiences
- Experience in customer service positions, particularly in food and beverage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted