Starting out as a passion project in 2006, Love, Bonito has grown exponentially over the last 11 years and is now the largest homegrown fashion brand, and probably the one and only made for real women by real women brand. We have a strong local and retail presence across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Cambodia, while also shipping internationally from our HQ. With an ethos to “empower women’s confidence by educating them to dress well and right”, our mission is to share this dream of ours with women all across the world.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You will be responsible for contributing to the growth of the regional accounting function. You will not only ensure timely preparation of key reports but also consolidate reports across our entities. You will also help to drive the improvement of accounting best practices in all of our operating entities.
- Prepare full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Maintain fixed assets registers
- Prepare GST return
- Update daily cash flow
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- Timely and accurate preparation of management accounts
- Timely and accurate preparation of GST return
- Ability to interact with key business stakeholders in Singapore, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
You should have / be
- A passion for all things finance and accounting
- A deep interest in retailing and/or e-commerce
- A genuine interest in fashion
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically – continuously prioritising key deliverables.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets)
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality