We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei)
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
As Love, Bonito further strengthens its leading position in our growing market and establishes its online presence globally, we are looking for a creative retail Visual Merchandiser to drive branding across all Love, Bonito retail stores, increase sales, and to provide an excellent in-store experience. The goal is to use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive sales objectives and maximise profitability.
You should have / be
- Able to visualise big picture results, but treat details with exceptional care
- An up-to-date awareness of global fashion, retail and market trends
- An ability to thrive in an ever-changing and dynamic environment with professionalism, responsiveness and flexibility under critical pressure
- Excellent managerial and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple ongoing projects
- A self-starter with a proactive and hands-on attitude with enthusiasm to work and achieve as part of a team. Get it done right, and fast!
- A strong and confident communicator with the ability to influence internal stakeholders and materialise concepts into fruition
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understand the psychological impact of visual merchandising, and craft impressionable retail experiences for shoppers at every touchpoint
- Research on visual merchandising and shopper trends, and change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Have a business owner mindset - treat the store as your own!
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure that every display touchpoint is well-maintained
- Understand floor concerns and develop solutions to overcome these issues
- Assist the store managers to enhance merchandise zones, floor layouts and displays
- Monitor the effectivity of racks, fixtures and furnishings against and suggest alternatives where needed
- Initiate constant improvements and refinements throughout the store
- Construct weekly VM reports, analyse sales and merchandising reports, and observe shopper profiles to make better and improved visual plans
- Liaise with Store Managers and stakeholders for fixture, signage or other related requests, ensuring they are met on time
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in related studies
- Minimum 2+ years of experience