At a glance
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role will be solely in charge of driving revenue and achieving sales targets. The role requires Japanese speaking as the incumbent will be targeting Japanese based clients and restaurants across the city.
About the role
Sales Executives at Chope are the driving force behind our market growth. They report directly to our Sales Manager and will be responsible for offering Chope’s entire range of restaurant yield solutions to restaurant partners.
As with any fast-growing high impact startup, we're looking for rockstar candidates with high levels of integrity, ownership and initiative, who are self-driven, and can generate leads, follow up, and close sales deals. Is this you? Because you will also assist in the onboarding of new clients, as well as contractual and marketing related account management.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meetings
- Diligently follow up and close sales opportunities
- Build a lasting relationship with restaurant decision makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Consult and recommend our products and services to restaurant decision makers while communicating the value of joining the Chope network
- Collate press materials to ensure that a restaurant is ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Work closely with the Operations team to facilitate successful product adoption by new clients
- Up-sell additional paid-services to existing clients
- Constantly relay and generate feedback regarding future product improvements, strategic marketing initiatives for new and existing restaurant partners to our respective team leads
Skills & experiences required
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences to sell Chope’s products
- Able to build positive, lasting relationships with clients
- Able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision (because we work fast, and want to grow fast)
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Japanese is a must and the native language
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Experience in B2B sales, particularly products or services for the restaurant industry
- Experience in account management and up-selling products or services
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted