at a glance
The Partnerships Product Manager will report directly to our VP Product, and will be a key person in shaping our APIs and partnerships solutions. Candidates will be an advocate of our partners and affiliates within the company, and will work to design, build, and roll-out products that aim to optimise Chope's services for our partners.
The role requires a well-rounded skill set, with strong logic skills, the ability to visualise the user journey, and a solid understanding of technology, particularly in an app-driven company.
about the role
- Set out a vision, roadmap, and goals for Chope products
- Write detailed product specifications and manage project execution of each product iteration
- Understand and communicate what works, what doesn't, and why to a range of stakeholders
- Able to measure relevant platform metrics, and prioritise features based on these metrics
- Analyse data on user-behaviors via prototyping, A/B testing, and other tools
- Make data-driven design, feature, and improvement recommendations
skills & experiences required
- Effectively bilingual between English and Mandarin to communicate with both a locally based product team, and a primarily Mandarin-speaking Engineering team
- 2 years experience doing Product Management in an app or software development related role
- Possesses a strong technical background, and understanding of APIs and how they work
- Strong team player that is still able to work independent with result-driven mindset
- Able to meet tight deadlines and produce work with quick turnaround
- Experience with crafting delightful interfaces and shipping features across various platforms (particularly web)
- Understanding of SCRUM methodologies using Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Knowledge of API gateways
- Existing user of the Chope app
- Passionate about the food and beverage tech industry
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.