Grain is growing quickly and so is our sales team. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager to drive our team to greater heights and lead our team into the future. Think you’re the one we’re looking for? If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Ensure our sales team consistently achieves monthly sales targets
- Create an ongoing sales training program to upgrade our sales team
- Build a high-performing sales team with a culture of pursuing excellence, delighting customers and embracing openness
We’re looking for someone with:
- An obsession to delight customers
- Minimum of 5 years sales leadership experience overseeing successful growth and achievement of targets
- A strong track record of retaining, developing, motivating, and mentoring highly effective teams
- Drive to deliver in high growth and highly dynamic environments
- Strong management and communication skills
- Ability to start and get things done
- A team player who works effectively in a team-based organisation, collaborates cross-functionally, and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Strong understanding of sales principles and knows how to make data-driven decisions
- (Having experience doing catering sales is a bonus)
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?