We are looking for someone who has specialized e-commerce experience to drive and accelerate the Chope e-commerce Business Unit (BU). This role will report to the CEO and work closely with the senior management team to develop a regional strategy for Chope e-commerce arm, and with the senior management team on effectively executing the strategy in each city.
Key attributes include a strategic mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to work effectively across a range of stakeholders and business partners.
About the role
The Business Unit Head is a member of the Senior Management Team and will play a critical role in helping the company to achieve its strategic, aspirational and long-term objectives. This role is responsible for helping General Managers (GMs) of the city offices to achieve revenue targets for the Chope e-commerce business unit.
- Develop regional e-commerce strategy for Business Unit
- Identify and create new products, as well as build strategic alliances across the region to grow Chope’s e-commerce revenue
- Guide GMs to adapt strategies and products to local market conditions
- Set-up operations for cities new to Chope’s e-commerce, by working closely with the cities and HQ teams (Product, Tech, Marketing, Finance, People)
- Work effectively with key internal stakeholders (product, tech, marketing, operations,) and external stakeholders (restaurants, partners)
- Keep up-to-date on competitors and new market offerings, and proactively develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition
Skills & Experiences required
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience and at least 5 years of management experience in the B2B eCommerce/Technology sector
- Extensive experience in digital product sales, with illustrated success in establishing new customer relationships and exceeding sales targets
- A strong self-motivated leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and appetite for challenges
- Demonstrated experience building relationships based on credibility, knowledge and empathy
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- An existing network in the industry will be highly regarded