We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei)
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
- You will work alongside the Love, Bonito design team and play an important role in ensuring fit consistency and quality across all our product
- You will fit all samples across all clothing categories (tops, bottoms, dresses, jumpsuits, outerwear, swimwear, bras and underwear), and give feedback on the fit, movement and feel of the garment in a clear and detailed manner.
- You will be required to fit 3-4 times a week, for a total of about 15-20 hours a week
- This is a contract position with a minimum commitment of 6 months
- During fittings, you will be required to stand for 2-4 hours at a time, in front of groups of professionals