Compensation and Benefits Specialist at Tanihub
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture
- Create and analyze job descriptions evaluations and classifications
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
- Apply effective communication strategies
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys
- Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the filed
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English.
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for 4 years minimum.
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices.
- Good understanding of full cycle hiring process.
- Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations, including BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Have a good knowledge of UU Ketenagakerjaan and keep updated about the new regulations of the government regulation.
- Has experience to create SOP for compensation and benefit field is preferable.
- Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS).
- Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Required Skill(s): advanced in microsoft excel.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.