CXA Group is looking for a Senior Content Writer who can help us unify the way we speak with our customers with language that’s more human-centric that industry-centric.
We’re looking for a someone passionate about the possibilities of finely worded content and its impact on a users experience. You would be a part of our product team, collaborating with our designers to ensure consistency, accuracy and empathy in our language across everything from the emails we send, to the health content we produce and everything in-between.
Here are some of the objectives of this role:
- You’ll learn about our business and can write content in a way that is understandable to all of our users, not bogged down by industry terms
- Have a firm grasp of the English language to be able to write high-quality short and long form English content and work with translators for the other languages we support
- Develop and lead a content strategy that ensures CXA has a consistent tone and voice when we speak with our customers either through our interfaces or our direct marketing communications
- Can provide governance and guidance to the broader business on how best to shape messaging and content so that we can all become better content writers
- We’re still building out the content capability, so we’ll need you to handle a couple of requests in parallel and be able to manage your time and priorities accordingly
Because this is the first content writer role within CXA, we need someone that can stand on their own two feet and doesn’t need mentoring. Experience that’ll help you achieve the objectives above is a must. Industry experience in health and/or insurance is a bonus but not a requirement.