As CXA has evolved, we’ve realised the need for a shift from project thinking, to a more continuous and incremental way of working. CXAGroup is looking for a Senior Product Manager focusing on execution of our product strategy. The primary focus will be within the 0-6 month time bracket so does require someone who is delivery focused but has a strategic peripheral view.
Product managers, in our eyes, are not delivery managers. We’re looking for team leaders who can manage across the business and their team mates to create products that delight our customers. You won’t be micromanaged and need to be comfortable with a good degree of autonomy but healthy debate.
Here are some of the expectations of this role:
● Become a close partner to our Product Director, working alongside them to transform our business and be able to contribute to the long-term product strategy for CXA
● Able to be practical and eager to explore the art of the possible, without losing sight of our vision and the principles and standards we as a team hold ourselves to
● Can take onboard feedback from across the business, pair that with customer insight and make decisions, or articulate next steps, that’ll be in the best interest of CXA and our customers
● Take our strategic priorities and ideate around potential hypothesise or experiments in collaboration with the team and then drive those forward by defining and prioritising the work we do and orchestrating the team of designers, content writers, engineers and business SMEs
● Willing to take the lead on product, its backlog/roadmap and the measures of success associated, building a sense of ownership for yourself and the team and ensuring you all do the right work for the customer
● Have a keen eye for slicing work into it’s smallest valuable increments, but constantly looking to improve our user experience and not leave it to gather dust. We’re looking for someone that cares about building delightful experiences over time
● Understand customer value, how it’s delivered and can be an evangelist within the business for focusing on the customer. It might not happen everyday, but you’re diligent in us getting towards that state
● Over time, being able to build an undeniable level of knowledge about the part of the business you work in, being considered a subject matter expert across the business. You’ll use this knowledge and be available for the team to help bring clarity and certainty to the work we do and why we do it
We need someone that can stand on their own two feet and doesn’t need a lot of mentoring. Experience that’ll help you achieve the objectives above is a must. Industry experience in health and/or insurance is a bonus but not a requirement.