We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei)
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You’ll have a front seat experience in impacting women across the globe through fashion and data. As a data engineer in our data team, you will play a pivotal role in championing a data-driven approach in our decision-making, building trust in our data and ensuring that our analytics workflow is robust and empowered by high quality data.
You should have / be
- Good grasp of the Love, Bonito brand and unique proposition
- A genuine curiosity to know how things work and how to make them better
- A self starter with a strong work ethic and ‘get things done’ attitude
- Enjoy learning new things and pick them up quickly
- Humility and self confidence with the fact that you will be a subject matter expert who will be building the underlying data infrastructure
- Focus and a high attention to detail, especially in understanding the intricacies of source systems, the meaning of the data flows (and thus the underlying business processes) so to design and build robust and optimized pipelines
- Strong project management skills especially with long-term data warehousing projects
- Strong relationship management and influencing abilities; ability to build strong relationships and trust with internal and external stakeholders and influence upstream SOPs
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage and influence other functional peers
- Design, build, improve and maintain our data infrastructure to power and optimize our analytics workflow and data platforms
- Take key ownership of our data warehouse and ensure pipelines are reliable and efficient today, and plan ahead for our future
- Always finding ways to evaluate and measure the quality and health of current pipelines and infrastructure (e.g. the consistency, accuracy, and relevancy of data in our data warehouse)
- Integrate various (new) data sources (e.g. from our e-commerce, offline POS, third-party data) into structured datasets so that the business can extract maximum value from data. Your work in ensuring high quality data is accessible sets the foundation for quality in our reports, reliability of predictive models and overall quality of data-driven insights
- Anticipate, identify, investigate and solve issues that will improve the quality, accuracy and robustness of our data
- Develop a deep understanding of our analytics workflow and business goals so to ensure we are always leveraging the right tools and so that data is properly understood, transformed and aligned with our business goals
- Support implementation of new projects, initiatives and roll-out of new systems so that relevant data is captured, transformed and stored in an efficient way
- Design and develop new tools that will improve our current workflows
- Work closely with data analysts to productionize models and bring our data insights & analytics to the next level
- Share your expertise, learnings best practices and ideas with the broader team so that we raise our standards & improve as a team.