We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei)
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
As part of our pioneer team for our first ever flagship showroom store in Hong Kong, you will play an integral role in bringing our brand to life throughout the city, as part of our greater mission to become the largest and most thoughtful brand for Asian women globally.
Reporting into the Hong Kong Store Manager, you will be the Love, Bonito ambassador to our customers, where you will inspire and educate about our brand, assortment, while always providing superior service and experience.
You should have/be
- A passion for the brand, our products and our community
- A passion for retail and service - always thinking of the customer first
- Extreme ownership with a self-starter, resourceful and hands-on mentality
- A customer-centric and performance driven attitude with a hunger for results
- A high degree of professionalism, work ethic and attention to detail
- Enjoy interacting and connecting with people - both internal and external, particularly customers
- Fashionable with good taste when it comes to styling and pairing of outfits for women of different style preferences, shapes and sizes
- An awesome team player who knows how to work collaboratively towards group goals
- Highly energetic with a positive and infectious energy!
- A Love, Bonito ambassador who believes in and embodies our culture and core values of - People Matter, Go Above & Beyond, Be Bold, Be Creative, Always Keep It Real, We’re Better Together
- Provide the best customer experience possible through quality service and maintaining superior store operations and visual merchandising
- To be the Love, Bonito ambassador to customers
- Bring our products to life through genuine recommendations and education
- Bring our brand to life through brand and shopping education (including e-commerce site, shopping policies etc.)
- Create constant interest and excitement in new arrivals and other products on the floor by ensuring superior window display and visual merchandising - ensuring that we’re constantly pairing outfits according to the local tastes
- Be the bridge between Love, Bonito and our customers: representing the brand values & ethos in the best possible way, picking up on customers’ preferences and feedback and relaying back to HQ
- Work collaboratively as a team to ensure superior store operations, e.g. cashiering duties, inventory and stockroom management, visual merchandising, and all other operational necessities to drive store sales performance
Qualifications & Experience
- Effectively bilingual in English and Cantonese
- Open to work various shifts on a rostered basis. Weekends are where all the magic happens!
- Diploma / Bachelors’ degree - all fields are welcome!
- 4 months’ contract (July till November 2019)