We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei)
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You will be responsible for bringing our Love, Bonito brand to life in Hong Kong via our first ever store, as part of our mission to become the largest and most thoughtful brand for Asian women globally.
As our pioneer Store Manager in Hong Kong, you will lead the roll-out and running of our retail stores and pop-ups throughout the city, as we expand our reach more aggressively in market over the next few years. You should be a proud ambassador of our culture and values, have an outgoing and warm personality, and of course be someone who loves people and is passionate about the service and retail industry.
You should have / be
- A passion and genuine love for retail and customer service - always thinking of the customer first!
- A performance-driven attitude with a hunger and thirst for results
- A high degree of professionalism, work ethic, judgement and keen attention to detail
- A genuine interest and passion for fashion
- Strong leadership skills in motivating and driving a team
- An outgoing and warm personality who enjoys interacting and connecting with people to build trusting relationships with both internal employees and our regular customers
- A good team player, a self-starter, decision maker, gap spotter, captain of the ship
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly independent and resourceful, with an ability to problem solve creatively and quickly on-the-go
- Highly energetic with a positive and infectious energy!
- A Love, Bonito ambassador who believes in and embodies our culture and core values of - People Matter, Go Above & Beyond, Be Bold, Be Creative, Always Keep It Real, We’re Better Together
- Lead and mentor a team of 10 to 15 retail and style ambassadors in store
- Drive store performance via retail strategies, customer experience, service and visual merchandising
- Manage the overall store operations to ensure a consistent and solid Love, Bonito experience, which includes daily stand-ups, retail training, customer service training, inventory management, stockroom management, order replenishments, visual merchandising, manpower planning, stock take etc.
- Be present and operating on retail floor as floor manager
- Recruit, coach, and build a robust team of part-timers and full-timers
- Conduct weekly business reviews with team to increase traffic, expand base, retain customers and optimize profitability
- Collaborate closely with Regional Head of Retail Operations in ensuring consistency and the roll-out of retail best practices
- Collaborate closely with other functional team leads - Business Development, Merchandising, Marketing etc. to grow Love, Bonito
- Work closely with CCO & Country Manager in the sourcing and launching of new stores
- Store performance
- Customer satisfaction score
- Visual merchandising excellence
- Inventory management
- Store team retention & happiness