We're looking for a social media manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage with them, and help to convert them into active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
About the role
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Weibo and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success .
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target users.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
Skills & experiences required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Basic in High Valyrian is a plus ;-)