CXA Group is looking for a dynamic Credit & Collection Specialist to add to our accounting team. We are a rapidly growing company, and we want you to be part of this amazing growth and expansion. We have an incredible product and exceptional employees. We are one of the most exciting fintech startup in based in Singapore which is disrupting and redefining the insurance, health and wellness industry.
We are looking for a Credit and Collection Specialist that will have comprehensive ownership of the quote to cash cycle, including contracting, billing, collections, and payment applications. This position is located in Singapore and reports to the Finance Manager in Singapore.
- Performs reports and analysis over accounts receivable, monitoring overdue accounts and identifying sustainable strategies to improve DSO and reduce bad debt write-offs.
- Builds relationships with customers to safeguard recurring timely payment.
- Sends statements of account to customers monthly
- Keeps track of delinquent accounts and maintains files on the financial status of accounts.
- In depth knowledge of CXA products, with the ability to explain contractual obligations to customers and ensure that contracts are executed correctly.
- Communicates effectively with CXA’s Client relationship Managers, providing and gathering the necessary information for invoice disputes and discrepancies.
- Sends out notices to overdue accounts – reaches out to customers with unpaid debt to resolve aged receivables.
- Verifies payments and provides instructions on payment allocation.
- Helps on checking data accuracy before sending invoices to customers.
- Participates and contributes to process improvement initiatives.
- Identifies automation opportunities and contributes to the implementation.
- Becomes a subject-matter expert on all technologies and systems impacting the billing and collections process.
- Completes documentation requested by the customers, to include vendor set up.
- Handle and performs reconciliation for SOA with Customer
- Maintain a policy for allowance for impairment
- Maintain a proper SOP
- Bachelor’s degree, with a major in accounting, CPA or ACCA.
- 2 years previous, relevant experience.
- Understanding of billing and revenue processes.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and SAP database
- Demonstrates skills in troubleshooting collection problems.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of collection practices and re-billing.
- Desire to grow, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking, with a strategic approach to problem solving.
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Enjoyment of dynamic and fast-moving environment.