The Technical Project Manager (TPM) will partner with various teams within CXA Group such as engineers and business leaders. He/She will directs the development of IT strategy that supports the company's strategic business plan and coordinates across IT.
- Leading a team that assumes responsibility for strategy and development, including systems and application development, vendor management and legacy systems integration
- Collaborating with IT management and IT colleagues to translate corporate/functional business and information objectives into an IT strategic/tactical business plan
- Consulting within the IT organization to develop appropriate support for IT-centric projects from various technology and service departments
We are looking seeking a TPM who is creative, proven leader with superior analytical abilities, propose and implement new ways to get things done, proactively remove blockers to enable team and project success.
- 4+ years of proven successful technical project or program management experience.
- 2+ years of experience leading large-scale projects with cross-functional teams in fast changing environment, customer-driven eCommerce or SaaS industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or a related technical discipline
- Proven experience in building out large-scale project plans with complex dependencies and effective resource management
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders, including effective status tracking, issue escalation, and executive reporting to all levels within the organization.
- Strong time management, prioritization, problem solving, decision making, influencing, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven experience in the Agile methodology and JIRA, creating and managing projects, issues, epics, sprints, reports.
- Proven record of creating new successful processes and improving existing ones.
- Experience in project risk management and financial management (budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning).