Currently we are seeking Data Engineers to join our growing team. The incumbent will work in a dynamic team where you’ll take full ownership of all data infrastructure in company. You will be also challenged with implementing robust, reusable development of this data infrastructure progress from time to time. The winning candidate will be someone who is energetic and self-driven with good sense of business acumen.
- Implementation of full data warehouse concept and architecture.
- Creating robust data pipeline start from data collection, data processing, and data visualization for analytical purposes
- Research & development on how to improve our data to enable more business cases and or analysis
- Actively contribute and collaborate with management, business user, developer about what data to use and how to use it
- Passionate and curious individual in Data Engineering and Analytics subject areas
- 1-2 years (for Junior role) and 3-5 years (for Mid/Senior role) of any relevant experiences in Data Engineering, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Analytics
- High proficiency with SQL and RDBMS with some baseline knowledge in data architecture and data modeling
- Ability to write robust and scalable code in Python or other scripting programming language
- Experience on building any data visualization using Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio, etc is a plus.
- Experience in using Periscope data is a big plus
- Team player and strong communicator with business to understand business needs
- Exposure in DevOps or infrastructure setup experience is a plus
- Familiar using cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc is a plus