We are seeking a detailed oriented, love challenges, and dynamic person to be our Fraud Analyst. This role will function to identify anomalies and patterns of fraudulent behavior from a variety of information sources including transaction and user data, and endeavors to interpret these insights into actionable items to strengthen the security of the system and mitigate the negative impact of fraudsters.
- Monitoring and review of suspicious transactions and user activity
- Generate additional insights by analyzing transaction and user behavior patterns
- Work closely with engineering and data science team to codify these insights into the existing fraud monitoring systems and business processes
- Create ad-hoc reports and presentations to inform management and aid strategic decisions
- Conduct deep and detailed analyses into various and complex data sets
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0, preferably in quantitative subject (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Fraud Analyst or Business analyst in financial sector preferably.
- Strong analytical skills as well as good understanding of business processes.
- Proficiency in Python, SQL and other database management software will be a big plus.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Conversational ability in English required