The Fraud reviewer analyzes high frequency transaction data and user behavior to identify fraudulent/high risk transactions as well as suggest improvements to business processes and systems to prevent such transactions from happening in future.
- Daily monitoring and review of suspicious transactions and user activity
- Generate additional insights by analyzing transaction and user behavior patterns
- Work closely with engineering and data science team to codify these insights into the existing fraud monitoring systems and business processes
- Create ad-hoc reports and dashboards to aid top management decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0, preferably in quantitative subject (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum 1 year experience as Fraud Reviewer or Analyst in financial sector preferably.
- Strong analytical skills as well as good understanding of business processes.
- Proficiency in SQL and other database management software will be a big plus.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Conversational ability in English required