FinAccel is looking for Senior Backend engineers to join their R&D center in Jakarta, Indonesia. The team is responsible for developing new product functionality for Kredivo, build scalable services and tools using open source frameworks/cloud infrastructure and integrate machine learning models for real-time credit scoring and fraud detection. Candidates should have strong background in developing scalable microservices using event driven architecture.
- Design and implement backend services for various FinAccel lending platforms like Kredivo.
- Work with the Product, Business and Sales teams to gather and understand requirements and deliver scalable solutions.
- Write high quality, maintainable code.
- Own parts of the system and continuously work to improve them in an agile environment.
- Benchmarking, load testing, diagnosing problems and helping create solutions.
- Research and implement modern frameworks and technologies for back-end systems.
- Participate in design discussions, reviews and propose/implement solutions to technical problems and challenges.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong logical and innovative thinking, troubleshooting skills and diagnostic intuition, able to assess the business needs and reflect the value into the product design
- Experience working on one of follow programming language: Python, Golang or C++
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and event driven programming paradigm
- Proficient in HTTP, Web Services, OAuth and Restful APIs
- Familiar with Linux environment
- Experience working with cloud based systems and infrastructure services such as AWS, GCP, etc is a plus
- Good Communication skills and good attention to details
- Ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude