Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platformby redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is fast becoming the face of Singapore technology. Based in a shophouse in downtown Singapore, join us, one of the region’s coolest startups, and we’ll give you the hottest tools, a competitive package, surround you with the smartest coworkers, and provide access to a well-stocked pantry.
We’re currently seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Executive Associate with superb organizational skills to support our CEO & Executive team.
We’re looking for someone who has at least 2 years of experience supporting multiple execs and have a strong desire to work at a rapidly growing startup. You should be masterful at simply getting (many, many, many) things done and strive to always think three steps ahead to ensure the time of the C-team is optimized. You should be positive and driven in all that you do and excited about playing a multi-faceted support role to our incredible team.
- Manage the calendars, and ensure thorough preparation for all meetings, travel, and logistics
- Coordinate written correspondence, prioritizing them and flagging urgent items
- Provide decision support, with concise summaries, briefings, data analysis, and research notes
- Provide assistance with expense reports and other documentation requirements
- Help coordinate key leadership and team meetings, including agenda development, note-taking, and logistics support
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
- Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting multiple executives, ideally in a startup or tech environment
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with a variety of government teams, business leaders, and other prominent individuals on behalf of the C-team
- Impeccable attention to detail; must be able to proof and correct outgoing materials for accuracy, completeness and consistency
- High degree of self-motivation, initiative and flexibility
- Strong project management skills; exceptional task and time management
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; strong interest in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Be even-tempered, kind and respectful; able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to exercise absolute discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent common sense and ability to make solid judgment calls autonomously
*In lieu of a cover letter, please answer the three questions below in less than one page:
- It’s 6pm, you have two items that need to be completed before the end of the day, and the CEO has just asked you to organize a conference call with a key customer for the following morning. What do you do?
- Describe a recent project or solution to a problem that you made better, faster, smarter, more efficient, or less expensive.
- Describe the working environment you’re looking for.