We are looking for someone that is responsible, able to lead and coordinate a team, multitask, loves talking and meeting customers and having a keen eye for detail.
- Own and manage the Kitchen Hub during your shift.
- Check who is on shift daily.
- Coordinate customer orders and assign orders to couriers.
- Answer the customer service hotline during your shift.
- Pack orders and hand them to the couriers.
- Go down to pick up points if there is a self-collection order.
- Lead and manage on-the-ground operations with team.
- Do a daily inventory check to ensure there is sufficient inventory.
- Maintain overall cleanliness of the operations area.
- Address customer issues.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Attention to details.
- Love of delighting customers.
- Ability to pick up new things quickly (learning our processes and software).
- Problem solving skills. .
- Background or work experience in F&B operations (a bonus but not a requirement)