We are looking for someone that loves delighting customers, is creative, responsible and able to lead a team effectively. If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Onboard and manage Grain’s R&D chefs and guest chefs.
- Understand and gather food product requirements from Grain’s business units.
- Conceptualise food products with R&D chefs based on business requirements.
- Work with the procurement team to ensure that the cost targets are met during product design.
- Work with the food safety team to ensure that the food products passes food safety requirements.
- Manage training programme to ensure that the food production team is able to produce the dishes at scale.
- Ensure that all proper documentation are in place and shipping timelines are met.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Deep passion for creating new dishes and product that will delight our customers.
- Highly organised and process driven.
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong people skills to manage multiple stakeholders.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a fast growing startup to disrupt the food industry (Grain is the only company of its kind in Asia).
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices.
- Free lunch.
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?