As the Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and traffic from our social media channels and influencers. You will get to decide what content to push on our social media and how we can better engage our followers. You will also be the main point-of-contact for our micro-influencers and student ambassadors, and will have the opportunity to propose influencer marketing campaigns to drive brand engagement.
About the role
This role is best suited for a creative individual who can work independently.
Social Media Management:
- Search and recommend influencers for marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualise communication and strategy for influencer marketing campaigns.
- Pitch and collaborate with influencers.
- Coordinate and manage influencers during campaigns and events.
- Liaise with our crowd marketing agencies to run and manage nano-influencer marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for publishing, creation and curation of content on our social media platforms.
- Optimise social media channel to increase follower base, drive engagements and traffic to app and website.
- Conduct market research and identify new media partners with untapped opportunities.
Skills & Experiences required:
- Able to commit for at least 3 - 6 months.
- Meticulous, with the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Creative with a strong sense of aesthetics.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus.
- Strong team player who is responsible, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.