We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei)
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
You’ll have front seat experience in impacting women across the globe through fashion and technology. As our trusty IT Executive, you will be the enabler for all teams in Love, Bonito by providing them with a top-notch and seamless working environment. Most importantly, you’ll be part of an amazing journey of building the best technology team in the region.
You should have/be
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and get-things-done attitude
- Good familiarity with various technologies, software, and hardware
- A geek at heart who’s always staying abreast of the latest tech
- Strong sense of vigilance, immediacy, and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills - with stakeholders, users, and vendors
- Provide 1st level desktop, network and application support
- Effectively manage the company’s software and hardware equipment needs across both HQ and store
- Develop procedures and checklists for future references
- Setup and installation of desktop
- Troubleshoot hardware, networking and peripheral issues
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve software and hardware issues
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Support and maintain physical security systems such as CCTV, door access etc.
- Liaise with internal teams for a better resolution of problems and reducing knowledge gaps
- Collaborate closely with People team to ensure a smooth and seamless onboarding and exit process from an IT standpoint
- Ensure adherence to operating budget of Internal Operations Function
- Involve in new and existing projects
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in IT/Computer Science/or related fields.
- Basic troubleshooting techniques for resolving MS/Mac operating system issues
- Understanding of networking and internet technologies, IT infrastructure experience – knowledge of servers, desktops, ERP software, firewalls, etc. a plus
- Familiar with cloud technologies
- Willing to learn new technologies and systems quickly, and adapt to a very fast paced, fast-changing environment.
- Several years of relevant experience in IT/Desktop support
- Previous startup experience of all kinds are welcomed!