Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s leading start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting co-workers, and you will receive a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos, with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth.
Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide variety of skills and are focused on our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.
Product Managers @ TradeGecko
At TradeGecko, Product Managers run self-sufficient and autonomous teams. These teams are made up of Engineers, Designers, and members from our Data & UX disciplines. As owners of one of these teams, Product Managers are responsible for defining and executing their product strategy to build experiences that help our customers build better businesses.
As a Product Manager at TradeGecko, you are responsible for:
- Building experiences that complete our customers’ business workflows
- Driving the strategy and direction of a product area
- Owning the planning, roadmap, and execution of new features and improvements
- Working with our Product Marketing team to manage the go-to-market efforts to take the team’s work to our customers
If this sounds interesting, let's chat.
At TradeGecko, we pride ourselves on running an expedited hiring process. Our interview flow involves:
- An initial screening conversation with our Director of Product
- An onsite interview (or an online one in case you're not in Singapore) covering:
- A product conversation/whiteboard session with two other Product Managers
- Discussions with a couple of other members of our product development team (engineering, design, data)
- A culture fit interview with the non-product development employees at TradeGecko
Our goal is to provide a clear idea of who we are and how we work. Our culture is a huge part of TradeGecko, and our interview process is oriented around sorting out culture fit as early as possible.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience
- A deep understanding of how design, technology, and business intertwine
- A track record of shipping highly impactful web or mobile products
What we look for in Product Managers:
- Customer Obsession: We’re looking for people who will put customers and users first. You’re excited about doing customer calls, visiting customers where they work, and sharing your learnings with the organization
- Communication and Leadership: Product Managers are responsible for getting their team (and the company) excited about the space that they own!
- Data-Driven Mindset: We’re look to our Product Managers to leverage on data (both qualitative and quantitative) to make difficult prioritization decisions
- Bias for Action: We’re excited by people who can think about a longer term strategy, but have a bias for action to get things done.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast growing, dynamic, global company
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together
- Competitive salary and a benefits plan
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!
Our Department Values:
- We believe in the power of curiosity, experimentation, and continuous learning.
- We care more about reaching our success together than our individual goals.
- We are humble, open, and friendly, knowing that our diversity gives us strength.
- We embrace the opportunity to improve and understand that success starts with accountability and ownership.
- We thrive on change.