Our Business Analyst for Operations will analyze customer-related data to aid business in credit approval monitoring, customer issue monitoring, staff KPI monitoring and customer behavior analysis which will be useful to identify insights that can improve business processes, systems and process efficiency.
- Tracking and reporting customer service and credit approval staff performance.
- Daily monitoring and review of operational KPIs.
- Generate additional insights by analyzing customer issues.
- Work closely with internal teams and vendors to codify insights into business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0, preferably in quantitative subject (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Data Analyst or Business analyst in financial sector preferably.
- Excellent analytical skills. You need to be comfortable with data – Analyze it, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations based on it.
- Working knowledge of SQL and proficiency in Excel are required.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Conversational ability in English is required.