We’re looking for someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to create great food and new culinary experiences. If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Assist and follow senior members of the kitchen in preparing food daily.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.).
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Communicate clearly and cooperate with other members of the team.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
- High school diploma or equivalent; diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.
- Work Monday to Saturday (depending on schedule)