Zimplistic is looking for a Sustenance Engineer/Sr Engineer to join our Engineering operations
You would be an integral part of the Operation team, a cross-functional role with great exposure
to Lead Sustenance Engineering activities for our products.
• Manage Timelines for Sustenance Projects and ensure Timelines fulfilment and completion.
• Responsible for Product Sustaining Activities and Improvements.
• Evaluate, Test and make sure the Engineering Changes are qualified.
• Ability to perform Stack up Tolerance study, Process Capability study and Design Margin
• Propose and review the solutions for current product and field problems.
• Perform in-depth Failure Mode Effect Analysis and Technical Debugging on Product Failure.
• Support Supplier in Technical problem resolution and Quality Improvement.
• Responsible for Product Quality and Product Yield improvement.
• Responsible to support DFx functions review for new products with early participation.
• Drive the Product Cost Reduction and Value Engineering activities.
• Support Production Validation Test for new product start up.
• Guide and manage the team of Product engineers (Sustaining).
Qualification and Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree / Masters in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
• 4 to 8 years’ experience in Design and Manufacturing of consumer appliance / product
• Technical problem-solving skills to drive new ideas and strategies on new product
• Experienced in PFMEA, DFA and DFM, GD&T
• Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma concepts and understanding
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, culturally diverse environment.
• Ability to Travel 40%