We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
Love, Bonito’s vision is to be the most thoughtful brand made for the Modern Asian Woman - and that thoughtfulness imbues everything we do, and comes across most importantly in how we communicate with our customers, excite them with stories about our products & values, win their trust and ultimately, build relationships with them.
Love, Bonito is looking for a quick-witted, detail-oriented, empathetic Copywriter who is, at heart, a storyteller. This person is key in painting a visual picture of what LB looks and feels like - always thinking out-of-the-box while internalising the LB voice and point of view; our raison d’etre even as we operate in a noisy, crowded fashion world. Occupying that mind space, this person must draft sharp & engaging copy across omnichannel platforms, effectively communicating our “why” in everything from printed collaterals, to eDMs and beyond.
Ultimately, you will be part of the pioneering team to transform Love, Bonito to become the best and most thoughtful content hub for women for all things fashion and lifestyle.
- Write enticing, creative copy (hero taglines & supporting story) for Brand Marketing-led projects (e.g. store openings, campaign launches, community events, and more)
- Write copy for all collaterals around product launches (PDP, eDM, postcards, PR one sheeters, physical product and packaging copy)
- Brainstorm exciting new ways to message both new and existing products, including naming & crafting captivating descriptions for all new product launches
- Be an integral part of establishing Love, Bonito's brand voice and perpetuating this on multiple platforms & channels, along with the rest of the Brand Marketing Team
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on crafting copies for all brand needs to ensure consistency of Love, Bonito voice and meet key deadlines (e.g. website copies as part of overall UI/UX experience, crisis communications with Customer Service, and more)
- Assist in training country teams in understanding brand voice and ensuring regional standard of excellence
- Keep abreast of fashion and editorial trends and vocabulary
- Write SEO-friendly articles for Love, Bonito's blog, Forefront and provide key editorial assistance to build the brand's lifestyle content arm
- Edit and proofread copies as needed
You should have / be
- A passion for writing, storytelling and appreciate a precision of language
- A passion for the brand and empowering women
- An interest in fashion and general female consumer products
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets)
A fun, energetic and charismatic personality