We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You will be responsible for managing Love Bonito retail store based in KL, ensuring excellent store operations while driving store sales growth. Reporting directly into the Operations Executive, you will play a key role in shaping Love, Bonito throughout this exhilarating expansion phase.
- Supervision of full-time and part time retail staff in-store, ensure smooth day-to-day operations and handle all operational issues, ensuring that it adheres to company SOP and guidelines.
- Provide coaching, counselling and maintaining discipline of all retail staff, planning and managing staff roster and scheduling.
- Promote key styles/new arrivals and bestselling products to drive sales and conversion in-store to achieve sales targets.
- In charge of store inventory management, monitoring inventory levels/ageing inventory and conducting regular stock count.
- Managing POS system, daily cash deposits/petty cash.
- Retrieve and sending weekly store performance reports and provide feedback on customers, sell-through and overall sales.
- Establish rapport with potential and current customers to build strong regular customer base.
- Responsible for store maintenance, visual merchandising excellence, and housekeeping duties.
- Conversion Rate
- Average Basket Size
- Retail Sales/Revenue Growth/Productivity
- Inventory Management KPIs
- Store staff retention rate
- Store Operations/Visual Merchandising Excellence
- Customer Service Excellence
You should have / be
- A passion and genuine interest in fashion and retail.
- Superb retail store management, inventory management, multitasking and execution abilities.
- Customer-centric and people-oriented, able to handle customers and retail staff issues well.
- Ability to drive sales and strong conversion rate, with good knowledge of products, what works in-store and excellent visual merchandising skills.
- An ability to think /work systematically, with impeccable judgment and discretion.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right,and fast!
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets).
- A fun, positive and charismatic personality.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience preferably in fashion / retail company.
- Minimum SPM/Diploma holder in Retail Management/Fashion or related fields.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in spoken/written English and Malay/Chinese.
- Strong leadership skills, effective communicator and an influential team player.
- Proactive, results-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.