If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Build up a scalable system to launch the right tech products, quickly, reliably and with the highest standards
- Understand the market intimately and what the customers need/want via regular customer interviews
- Make sure we are focusing on the right tech products to build that will achieve our business goals and maintain 6-12 month product roadmap
- Run the end-to-end tech product planning including analysing the problem/opportunity, designing the solution, building the tech product with the engineering team and iterating plan to success
- Master communicating, gathering information, getting buy-in and driving product outcomes in a timely manner
- Create scalable processes, documentation, presentation, and other collaterals for tech product team
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2-5 years of experience in software or related product management roles
- Basic technical knowledge and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to gather, prioritise and communicate functional as well as user requirements as well
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with basic business and e-commerce metrics and fundamentals (revenue, retention, conversion, etc.)
- Proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Proven track record of prioritising and making fair judgement tradeoffs by objectively evaluating opportunities and potential pitfalls.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a fast growing startup to disrupt the food industry (Grain is the only company of its kind in Asia).
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices.
- Free lunch.
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?