We are looking for a Technician / Senior Technician to join the Development Quality
team. You will be a part of the team managing the development testing activities for the
new product program.
● Understanding the requirements as provided by the engineer
● Execute test cases based on the given test documents
● Collect and document the test data
● Conduct basic analysis of the data to identify pattern or trend for making
● Designing test plans according to the CTQ dashboards
● Analyze data with statistical tool (such as Minitab)
Qualification and Skills:
● Diploma or higher NiTEC in engineering or any IT discipline.
● Hands-on knowledge on basic test and measurement instrumentation
● Hands on skills with Google Drive applications
● Ability to read electrical schematic
● Ability to use CAD tool
● Programming in Python and with Arduino is a plus