The Digital Marketing intern will be joining the Marketing team.
We are looking for someone who has an innate interest in digital marketing for the e-commerce industry, and is keen to learn about the various marketing campaigns and tools we utilise to drive volume in terms of visitors and transactions.
About the role
- Conceptualise and execute creative content marketing campaigns to drive engagement and traffic.
- Manage the content calendar across our social and internal communication channels.
- Create visuals ranging from infographics, illustrations, lifestyle product sittings and other supporting visual assets for web and social platforms.
- Given opportunities to initiate projects, craft and execute campaigns, and implement crucial changes to the platform.
- Assist the team with ongoing or ad-hoc projects, such as flash sale events, tactical events etc.
Skills & experiences required
- University students or recent graduates, based in Singapore
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, and meticulous
- Curious and passionate about learning new things, and unafraid to ask questions
- Proficiency in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted