We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You will have a front row seat in impacting women across the globe by contributing to the international and revenue line expansion of Love, Bonito. You will be responsible for researching, analyzing and rolling out new market strategies and launches, and will be an active contributor to our rapid expansion beyond the shores of Singapore. Reporting directly into the VP of Business Development, you will play a pivotal role in shaping Love, Bonito through this exhilarating phase.
You Should Have / Be:
- A good grasp of the Love, Bonito brand and unique proposition
- The drive to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and high-growth organization
- A track record of extreme ownership and delivering tangible results
- Solid project manager, multi-tasker; ability to handle tight deadlines while being detail-oriented
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with various teams
- An appetite to learn and at ease with uncertainty; open to challenging projects outside your comfort zone
- Develop business cases and provide analysis and support for critical projects and initiatives
- Conduct market research & analysis: New market / opportunities, top down / bottom up sizing
- Actively communicate qualitative / quantitative research insights to the rest of Love, Bonito and prioritize receive research suggestions
- Maintain active directory of research studies done and refresh results on a regular cadence
- Refine and update a robust international expansion strategy
- Work with cross functional teams and collaborate deeply on analysis and execution
- Project management of research studies / surveys / opportunity tests
- To constantly be in sync with global market trends and grow network of potential retail/franchise/e-commerce partners to identify potential high growth opportunities