We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
At Love, Bonito, we’re passionate about crafting experiences around our brand ambition - to be the most thoughtful brand made for the everyday woman. We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who lives and breathes typography and layout with a consistent pulse on global graphic design trends, and a love and enthusiasm for all things fashion.
Well-versed in both print and digital media, you’ll create beautiful and accessible visuals to inspire, engage and excite our users from concept to execution across many platforms.
- Develop a solid understanding of the Love, Bonito’s brand, our vision and our target audience
- Conceptualise and develop digital graphics to illustrate and support campaign objectives through all our marketing channels, ensuring that information is easy to read and to understand
- Have a passion for all things tactile, which will translate to how you bring fresh and novel ideas to life for print and packaging assets
- Work closely and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Fine-tune and finish your artwork with maximum precision, paying rigorous attention toward details and final copy
- Manage and prioritize project timelines, ensuring that assets are delivered as promised
- Stay focused, positive and objective when resolving quality issues among different stakeholders and unique personalities
- Ensure that our asset archival is organised and well-maintained on cloud storage
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Visual Communications or related
- Minimum 2 years + experience working in a design agency or related
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent knowledge of preparing artwork for print
- An awareness, understanding and interest in global design and competitor trends
- A highly developed eye for typography and layout, with a natural finesse for colours and composition
- An up-to-date awareness of innovative software and tools and a desire to push forward improvements
- The resilience to thrive in an ever-changing and dynamic environment with professionalism, responsiveness and flexibility under critical pressure
- Strong and confident communication skills to convey ideas to the team
- A self-starter with a proactive and hands-on attitude with enthusiasm to work and achieve as part of a team. Get it done right, and fast!
- Knowledge of UIUX and and motion graphics are a huge bonus
- Excellent organisational skills in planning, managing and prioritising multiple ongoing projects