Finance Manager at ConnexionsAsia
Singapore City, SG
- Have experience in SAP & Sales Pipeline tracking
- Experience in Accounting and Reporting. Must have accounting degree. CPA is a nice to have. Experience in Compliance. Liaising and co-ordinating with overseas entities for group reporting purpose and to ensure the compliance of group policies.
- Experience in FP&A function – Data collection, consolidation. Support and analyse business cases to provide recommendations for making key operational, financial and strategic decisions.
- Experience in Operational Finance Flows and Admin. (invoices, payments) . In particular, familiarity in areas of E-commerce is a nice-to-have, including E-commerce business platforms such as Magento.
- Ability to take on Strategic transformation projects. As a Projects and Group accounting professional , he or she will be leading all finance business partnering activities, providing analytical tools to support the business team and finance team in identifying business initiatives and improvement in a timely and effective fashion. She will be exposed to oversea subsidiaries businesses, partnering with various internal stakeholders (such as business operation team and other internal managers) and external stakeholders.
- Actively partner with operations and other cross functional teams to prepare budgets, and provide sound financial advice to drive key actions to meet financial target. Support ad-hoc projects and with regional visibility for the overall business
- Experience in managing statutory reports of legal entities, locally and overseas.
- Accounting Degree.
- Good with both powerpoint and Excel.
- Hard working and able to adapt. Able to handle fast pace and tight deadlines under pressure.
- Eager to learn and contribute.
- Bahasa, Mandarin is appreciated.