Assisting Legal Counsel of the company in ensuring that effective legal support is provided to commercial teams. This is a great chance to gain exposure and challenge your legal knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Supporting operational teams with legal advice on commercial contracts, including drafting, reviewing and advising on agreements, tender and related agreements having a particular focus on digital procurement.
- Providing legal support in a range of legal matters including company secretarial.
- Respond promptly and effectively to legal requests & regulatory advice from sales, corporate development, operations, marketing, finance and other internal clients, and advise on recommended courses of action.
- Developing legal precedents in line with legal, regulatory and corporate environment.
- Ensure compliance with Indonesian laws and regulations, ranging from BI and OJK regulations to company administration.
- To succeed in this role, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of legal knowledge and expertise into business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and a minimum of three years’ experience as a corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm and in-house legal practitioner (desirable).
- PERADI certified (desirable).
- Competence as a lawyer; ability to manage workload in a dynamic environment.
- Legal with a commercial sound with ability to challenge results, provide solution and form justifiable assumptions for the business.
- High personal integrity and commitment, strong communication and negotiation skills, independent and solution-oriented working style.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and proficient in Google Docs & Slides.