FinAccel is a fun, fast growing company with lofty ambitions. Starting with instant ecommerce financing, we are on a goal to disrupt unsecured lending in Southeast Asia, one of the fastest growing economic regions globally. Our first product, Kredivo, which integrates at merchant checkout, qualifies e-commerce buyers for instant ecommerce purchase financing at rates, which are much lower than consumer finance companies. We do this by using breakthrough technology and science to unlock unprecedented insights about credit risk and fraud from multiple data sources: phone, social networks, telco, financial and location data.
We are one of the fastest growing fintech companies in SEA. The company has raised more than US$35m in VC funding from top investors and has won multiple awards: top 100 fintech globally, #1 fintech startup in SEA, and top 30 global startup by Google.
FinAccel is looking for candidates who have product management experience, strong customer empathy, excellent execution capability, and strategic vision. We are a small group of PMs in a flat organization, so be prepared to stretch yourself by leading multiple high impact, high visibility initiatives!
- Lead the research and analysis of the landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
- Write product specs, evaluate pros and cons and conduct what-if scenario analysis
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Conduct what-if/pros and cons analysis
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering, marketing and operations to scope and implement new features
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- At least 4 years of experience as a product marketing or product manager in a startup environment
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development (e.g.: SQL)
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Strong intuition for user behavior
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with strong project management skills to follow through on execution