Zimplistic is looking for Senior Embedded engineer. You will be part of the core team
with overall responsibility of Firmware at RnD and NPI stages.
The ideal candidate is a true engineer and problem solver at the core and is passionate
about firmware design with real world understanding of smart products.
We believe some of these skills are only acquired by actually going through some endto-end design experience and expect the candidate to have such exposure.
• Ownership of end to end Firmware module development for current and future versions
• Conceptualize, develop and manage motion control and other control aspects
according to the development process to meet the project requirements, goals and
• Work on the Design and Design validation of Rotimatic Firmware modules and
• Design intelligent control solutions for current and future product versions
• Support data logging, analysis of logged data and reporting of results
• Write test modules in C# in our PC based test program for QA team
• Interface with Hardware team to co-design and debug issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A Degree/Master/PhD in Computer/Electronics Engineering
• Expert knowledge of RTOS required
• Extreme passion for engineering and problem solving
• Minimum 6 years experience in RnD with involvement in automation, motion control,
temperature control and other experience of working with electromechanical or similar
• Good understanding of structuring and organizing complex large embedded systems
• Expertise in digital signal processing (DSP)
• Deep knowledge of the fundamental principles of algorithm implementation
• Skill in using embedded development tools including compiler, debugger, profiler, etc.
• Thorough understanding of the constraints and advantages of embedded environments