The Head of IS must embrace new and emerging technologies to support operations through flexibility, the ability to learn, and adaptability to change. The Head of IS will play a critical role in supporting senior management in ensuring that a cohesive structure and process exists to manage the variety of technology and data security risk impacts that face the organization. If you’re an experienced IT security management professional, we would love to speak with you.
Core Job Responsibility
- Establishment and oversees of information technology policies to protect the organization and its data.
- Engaging with management in the lines of business to understand new initiatives, providing information on the inherent information security risk of these activities, and outlining ways to mitigate the risks.
- Leading the team that performs ISP risk assessments, user access rights re-certification activities, and defines data classification standards to safeguard information assets and technologies.
- Identify new and emerging threats that can affect the company’s information.
Cyber risk management
- Risk assessments
- Treatment actions and planning
- Exception management
- Security awareness and training
- Third party risk management
Cyber incident management
- Threat response (planning, containment, eradication, recovery)
- Threat hunting (intelligence gathering, mission-based hunting, anomaly-based forensics)
- Develop the Threat Intelligence capability for the region
- Build relationship with government, regulators and peer companies for security information sharing across the region
- Bachelor’s degree education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT or OT jobs
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or related security certifications are highly preferred
- Good knowledge of operating Systems, Networks and Databases.
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest security technologies and maintain a strong knowledge base of industry and technology trends.
- Cloud security experience