Legal Counsel at CXA Group
Singapore City, SG
- Aligning legal and business priorities and supporting business functions.
- Engage with business partners on business requirements
- Advise legal risks regarding business decisions and operations.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to safeguard the company’s full legal rights.
- Offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
- Participate in discussions with clients as may be required.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specific queries.
- Legal research as may be required
- Manage compliance programmes and policies/procedures
- LLB degree who has at least five years of legal and compliance experience in regulated environment, ideally from an industry regulated by the MAS
- Experience in corporate and commercial legal work, with in-house legal department, regional exposure
- Possess analytical skills with ability to examine facts related to regulations, cases and contracts and develop compelling legal argument
- Sound judgement and exceptional reasoning skills. Able to make decisions related to legal strategies and options
- Proactive and solution-driven
- Strong research skills
- Team player, with good interpersonal and writing skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency