- He/She will be a critical member of the team, responsible for the designing, architecturing and development of a high-performance, high-availability, scalable distributed intelligent vision solutions/products leveraging on AI technology to customer.
- Lead in analyzing customer business, operation, security requirements and translating them into feasible technical solutions or services.
- Involved in pre-sales and engage in proof-of-concept conceptualization.
- Involved in project delivery and typical the projects involved are high profile, challenging and offer good career prospects. The coverage will include both Singapore and Overseas opportunities. Some travelling is required (minimum 20-30%).
- Minimum of 10 years working experience as a solution architect.
- Involved in many software development cycles and familiar in SDLC and/or agile project implementation as a scrum master.
- Exceptionally strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Team player with the ability to work cross functionally and to work with all levels of staff.
- Must have a positive attitude, team player, energetic and passionate with technology.
- Ability to work independently, reliable, self-discipline, and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be innovative and drive continuous improvement
To be successful in this role he/she must be an independent, self-starter and have a positive attitude towards learning business, operation and industry concepts.