At Zimplistic we arelooking for a Software Architect & Manager to lead the software roadmap for us. You will be part of the core team with overall responsibility of leading the Embedded Firmware and Software Architecture for our hardware products and the product ecosystem.The ideal candidate is a true engineer and multi-disciplinary problem solver at the core and is passionate about firmware design with system level understanding of smart products.We believe some of these skills are only acquired by actually going through some end-to-end design experience and expect the candidate to have such exposure.
• Lead, plan, coordinate and supervise the development of Firmware, IoT, Mobile, Cloud & tools.
• Ownership for defining Software Architecture and Specifications
• Work with other Leads to develop the overall Product Architecture and Specifications
• Coordinate with other engineering functions like-mechanical, electronics, food technology ,QA to manage dependencies
• Provided leadership in closing complex technical issue
• Mentor engineers in developing technical competency and soft skills
•13+yearsof experience with Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
•Strong technical knowledge and experience working with different embedded controllers like ARM, MIPS preferably in servo applications.
•Experience in developing firmware and application software in embedded C, C++.
•Exposure to automated testing using test bench, scripting languages, source control, CI/CD.
•Understanding of various serial data transfer methods e.g. asynchronous serial (e.g. UARTs), SPI,CAN, Ethernet, Modbus is required.
•Advanced experience in digital and analog including interfacing circuit design for ADC, DAC and communication peripherals.
•Experience in verification and validation of software and hardware components
•Ability to troubleshoot component to system-level issues
•Good Understanding of power electronics converters and motor drives
•Experience in working in multi-domain team (Electrical and Control). In general, should have broad interests across engineering disciplines and a sound understanding of interactions with other engineering disciplines.
•Effective oral and written communication skills with ability to drive customer requirements
•Strong decision making & problem solving skills with ability to motivate and lead others in a team Environment