We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 200 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Hong Kong and an omni-channel presence across these 4 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 14 markets (China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You will be responsible for contributing to the overall marketing strategy for international markets and Love, Bonito international site. You will play a pivotal role in the development of Love, Bonito’s brand in our focus markets across all major platforms and channels, primarily, e-commerce site/app, retail /pop-up stores, CRM, EDM, social media, paid & organic marketing, events & activations and partnerships. Reporting into the Head of Brand Marketing and working in collaboration with our Business Development team, you will play a key role in shaping Love, Bonito throughout this exhilarating expansion phase.
You should have / be
- A passion for all things marketing, be it content or analytics
- A great storyteller with a strong consumer instinct
- A performance-driven attitude with a hunger and thirst for results
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think creatively
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to influence internal stakeholders
- A good team player with positive energy, who lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We’re Better Together!
- Create and execute campaigns to attain monthly targets and key campaign objectives for Love, Bonito’s growing portfolio of International markets
- Create and execute engaging and performance-driven campaigns across all marketing channels and platforms, with a focus one-commerce, EDM, social media and partnerships
- Initiate and execute commercial and strategic partnerships to grow key International markets (Hong Kong)
- Partner closely with the Business Development team to manage overall International marketing budgets and projects
- Conduct weekly post-mortem analysis to measure performance and come up with improvements and action points for future campaigns
- Collaborate closely with all relevant cross functional stakeholders, i.e. Retail, Content, Creative, Growth and Technology, especially when it comes to new collections, features and process improvements for new International markets
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to plan and execute community initiatives in key International markets through driving offline events (in-store activations, store openings, consumer and/or VIP events) promote Love, Bonito brand values to existing customer base and prospects
- Collaborate and foster strong working relationship and partnership with Business Development team and on-ground Country operational teams