We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 200 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Hong Kong and an omni-channel presence across these 4 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 14 markets (China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
The Role: Operations Analyst
You will be responsible for bringing end-to-end visibility to our operations performance (across customer care, fulfillment, logistics and delivery, business operations) and working on special projects to improve and innovate on existing processes. As the Operations Analyst, you will proactively develop internal operational tools to enhance operational processes and perform analysis to solve business problems or opportunities ranging from optimizing fulfillment options to improving customers’ experience. You will be expected to work at the intersection of data, product, operations and customer experience to drive change to the organisation’s operations and processes.
You should have / be
- High energy, self-motivation & ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Positive, a good communicator and a collaborative team player
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- Aptitude for numbers, data, absorbing lots of information, willing to investigate and provide ongoing analysis to identify factors that will improve the company’s performance
- Ability to manipulate large data sets to drive business decisions, communicate metrics and data clearly while maintaining high attention to details
- A basic understanding of supply chain, warehouse operations
- A track-record of effectively completing multiple and time-sensitive projects
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and should think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Deliver high quality dashboards for operational teams to track and analyze key operational metrics to make recommendations to drive a seamless post-purchase experience: including customer support SLAs, shipping standards and warehouse performance and productivity
- Lead the development of new features of the dashboards: including courier tracking, supply chain, customer care performance and productivity
- Understand existing systems and processes (purchasing, inbound, putaway, fulfilment, stock transfer, delivery, launch, trade partner shipments etc.) and identify potential opportunities in improving operational SOPs and best practices;
- Develop internal operations tools and reports to enhance operational processes
- Support in fostering a culture and developing a framework for process improvement and innovation (PI&I): including co-developing projects and business cases with cross-functional teams, managing PI&I sprints and their timelines, developing action plans and implementation
- Develop action plans, operationalize PI&I projects and measure improvements
- Support the Operations team with analysis and implementation of strategic/operational and/or cross-functional projects including business-level plans
- Improve existing omni-channel operations processes including omni-channel inventory management, click and collect, replenishment